The categories of personal data that we process depends on how you use our services. We use your personal data to provide our online services in alignment with your preferences, to process your requests, to contact you regarding products and services which may be of interest to you, to provide prize draws or competitions, or to carry out relevant administrative services. All personal data is processed in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We only disclose your personal data to third parties that assist us with providing you with our services and, if you authorize us explicitly, to our affiliated companies for the purpose of customer relationship management, analytics and marketing.
OUR PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
At Perfume Shop Bangladesh we have 5 Privacy Promises which explain how we use and look after your information. We will:
- ALWAYS use your personal data in line with data protection law.
- ALWAYS tell you what information we collect, what we do with it, who we share it with and who to contact if you have any concerns.
- ALWAYS provide options to say ‘STOP’ if you don’t want marketing communications.
- ALWAYS take steps to protect your information and make sure no unauthorized person accesses it.
- ALWAYS respond to questions about your personal data without delay.
Last Updated: August 2022
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy rights and ensuring that your personal data is protected.
(Including mobile apps) and third-party platforms (“Sites”).
Perfume Shop Bangladesh (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.perfumeshop.com.bd website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Zilla, Thana, Division, Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
www.perfumeshop.com.bd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Bangladesh and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Bangladesh and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
www.perfumeshop.com.bd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of www.perfumeshop.com.bd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Facebook Pixel
A Facebook pixel is code that is placed on website. It helps to track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified leads—people who have already taken some kind of action on the website. It works by placing and triggering cookies to track users as they interact with the website and Facebook ads.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit the Facebook Cookie Consent Guide for Sites and Apps web page: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/privacy/
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: +8801966662201